As industry pressures increase, manufacturers are actively reviewing the reality of switching to continuous bioprocessing in order to increase productivity, flexibility, and product quality, while reducing cycle times, inventory, waste, and costs.
In collaboration with BioProcess International, we recently published a 52-page print publication titled “Is Continuous Bioprocessing the Future?”. We invite you to download a complimentary copy of the E-Book edition.
Editorial Highlights include:
- Moving toward a continuous future, with Michael Egholm, Vice President and General Manager of Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparing for continuous bioprocessing, with Martin Smith, Chief Technology Officer
- Enabling continuous processing using a step-by-step approach, with Mario Philips, Vice President and General Manager of Single-Use Technologies
Featured Continuous Technologies include:
- Integrated and Scalable Continuous Chromatography
- Comprehensive and Robust Single-Use Solutions for Continuous Bioprocessing
- Single-Pass Inline Concentrator Technology for Optimized Downstream Processing